What material is good for chopsticks?
1. Painted chopsticks are very beautiful, and their shapes can change a lot, because heavy metals, lead, and organic solvents such as benzene in the paint will cause many unknown hidden dangers to the body and affect health.
2. Bamboo chopsticks are the first choice and the best choice. It is non-toxic and harmless, very environmentally friendly, and it is also the cheapest among all chopsticks.
3. Wooden chopsticks are similar to bamboo chopsticks, and they are also very safe. However, when choosing wooden chopsticks, you should choose natural wood-colored chopsticks, because you choose beautiful processed wooden chopsticks, and the paint on the chopsticks or other unknown substances can easily pass through food. into the body.
4. Plastic chopsticks are bright in color and unique in shape, but the texture of plastic chopsticks is relatively brittle, and they are easily deformed and melted after being heated, producing harmful substances to the body.
5. Stainless steel chopsticks, ceramic chopsticks, and silver chopsticks: With the popularity of Korean food in recent years, Korean stainless steel chopsticks have gradually become popular; ceramic chopsticks with Chinese taste, silver chopsticks, these chopsticks look good, but It is a bit heavy to use, and the hand feel is not very good, especially for children and the elderly.
Chopsticks come in a variety of materials. Let’s compare the recommended indexes of various types of chopsticks in the form of a table below:
|bamboo, wooden chopsticks||Affordable, affordable, it is best to choose the original color.||
|stainless steel chopsticks||Avoid contact with acid, alkali and salt to prevent the surface oxide film from being destroyed.||
|ceramic chopsticks||It is heavy and inconvenient to use.||
|plastic chopsticks||It is easy to deform after being heated, and unqualified products are likely to produce harmful substances after being heated.||
|bone chopsticks||The texture is very good, the price is expensive, not suitable for daily use, suitable for collection.||
Do not use painted chopsticks! Because the heavy metal lead in the paint and the organic solvent benzene are carcinogenic, and, with the wear and tear in use, once the paint on the chopsticks falls off, it will enter the human body with food, which will seriously endanger people's health. In particular, some families like to use brightly colored lacquered chopsticks for their children. Children have a low tolerance to lead and benzene, so they must be avoided;
Do not use plastic chopsticks! Because the texture of plastic chopsticks is brittle, it is easy to deform and melt after being heated, and produce harmful substances to the human body;
Bone chopsticks have a good texture, but are easy to change color, and the price is relatively expensive;
Silver, stainless steel and other metal chopsticks are too heavy, feel bad, and have strong thermal conductivity. When eating overheated food, it is easy to burn the mouth;
For chopsticks made of natural materials, bamboo chopsticks are the first choice. They are non-toxic and harmless, and very environmentally friendly. You can also choose natural wooden chopsticks. However, due to the material, bamboo chopsticks and wooden chopsticks are not easy to clean and will be contaminated by pathogenic microorganisms. Therefore, we should pay attention to frequent disinfection and keep them clean. Also, replace frequently.