There are many kinds of materials for chopsticks, such as plastic, stainless steel, and wood products, etc. Nowadays, there are all kinds of chopsticks, and there are all kinds of them. So how can we maintain and use chopsticks to be safer and more at ease?
1. Chopsticks cannot be used for too long. Although bamboo chopsticks and wooden chopsticks are relatively natural and environmentally friendly, they should not be used for too long, because such chopsticks are more likely to breed bacteria, and the color of bamboo chopsticks will become darker when they are permanent. , especially when some businessmen use chopsticks to fry food, the heads of the chopsticks have turned black, and it is easy to leave residue and dirt. Therefore, chopsticks should not be used for too long, as it is easy to cause cancer or poisoning. It is best to use them for half a year Just replace it once.
2. Choose chopsticks correctly. Many people think that stainless steel chopsticks are the safest. In fact, they are just a layer of protection for metal products. There is a layer of stainless cooking oil in the iron pot. If one layer of cooking oil falls off, if you continue to use it without replacing it, the rust in the pot will make people feel sick and vomit. Too much heavy metal intake by the human body is harmful to the body. . Therefore, if you see that the coating of the metal product is damaged, it must be replaced.
3. Pay attention to disinfection. Clean the chopsticks after each use, and then put them in the disinfection cabinet for disinfection. It is best to disinfect once a day. Some plastic chopsticks cannot be sterilized in a disinfection cabinet because they are easily deformed, have peculiar smell, and affect health.
4. Chopsticks should be sorted. Chopsticks belong to chopsticks. Bowls belong to bowls. After some people wash the tableware, they put them together. They should be sorted out. Easy for bacteria to invade.
5. It is best to have one chopstick per person. Nowadays, people's living standards have improved, their requirements for the quality of life have also improved, and their awareness of health has also increased. Nowadays, people like to use serving chopsticks to hold food for each other when they eat. It is a kind of politeness, and it is also a manifestation of environmental protection, because there are many infectious diseases nowadays, and it is often just not caring about some ordinary details that let the virus get away.
6. Change chopsticks frequently. Don’t think that changing chopsticks frequently will waste money or items. This is for the sake of health. Some ceramic chopsticks will crack after being used for a long time. Don’t think that ceramic chopsticks are healthy and environmentally friendly. The beautiful patterns on the ceramic surface contain lead. When the ceramic cracks, it will easily flow out and mix into the food, which will cause lead poisoning. So replace the chopsticks in time.