First, look for bamboo with long nodes, thick walls, and thick walls.
Second, within the two bamboo joints, saw off neatly to form a bamboo tube.
Third, dry it. This can not only dehydrate, but also shape, so that the made chopsticks are not easy to deform.
Fourth, along the direction of the straight wire of the bamboo tube, cut off the bamboo strips with approximately square cross-sections with a knife.
Fifth, wear gloves and scrape off the edges and corners of the bamboo strips with a knife, and polish them with sandpaper until there are no blemishes.
Sixth, use a knife to lightly cut two rings at one end of the bamboo chopsticks, so that it is easy to distinguish the tip and the handle of the chopsticks when using them.
Seventh, wash and boil in boiling water for ten minutes.
Prepare Nanzhu that is more than one year old, knives, wooden pier, saws and other tools. First, use a saw to cut the bamboo according to the size of the chopsticks, and then use a knitting knife to divide the cured Nanzhu into chopsticks. Slowly repair it into a chopstick shape, and the chopsticks will be done like this. I tried it, and you can also try to share the chopsticks music
According to the size of the chopsticks you want to make. Choose a bamboo board with bamboo knots.
Cut out the rough shape. Leave as many bamboo knots as you like.
Scrape with a knife. Grinding with coarse sandpaper, the shape of the chopsticks is tapered, or you can design the shape yourself.
Sand well with finer and finer sandpaper. Freshly made chopsticks, because they are made of fresh bamboo, have a lot of water. To be dried and then steamed. Vegetable oil can be added at the end. If you use it for a long time, you don’t need to oil it, it’s natural and fresh. The chopsticks themselves have a lifespan. In good condition, the lacquered bamboo and wood chopsticks need to be replaced after a long time. Pay attention to ventilation and often boil with boiling water. Sterilizes and prevents mildew.
You can make long noodle chopsticks, hot pot chopsticks, cooking chopsticks, children's chopsticks, or design a pair of chopsticks for a special person. Bamboo joints can be left or not. Choose by yourself, there is no need for handmade products, just design by yourself. suitable for yourself. Whatever you like is fine.
The short pair of chopsticks were made before and have dried up. The color is more yellow and white, and the long pair is newly made. The color is yellow and blue. The characteristic of bamboo is that it changes color over time. is alive.
Moso bamboo is the best material for making bamboo chopsticks because of its hard material, short growth cycle and large output. Moso bamboo that has grown for 3-5 years is usually selected as the raw material, because the circumference of the bamboo at this time has reached about 30 cm, the bamboo body is straight, the bamboo joints are distinct, and its fiber density is more suitable for making chopsticks
(1) Segmentation: Select the moso bamboo, and then enter the work of segregation. First of all, cut off the part about 1.5 meters close to the bamboo root, because this part has many bamboo joints and rough fibers; then cut off the part about one meter near the tip of the bamboo, which is softer in fiber, and the remaining bamboo body is Can be used to make chopsticks.
(2) Breaking the blank: breaking the blank is to use a bamboo knife to divide the bamboo section into bamboo blanks. Select a section of bamboo, and use a bamboo knife to split it vertically from the top of the bamboo section. The section of the split bamboo blank is about 7 mm long and 5 mm wide. After the bamboo section is broken, it is divided into 30 to 40 bamboo blanks. These bamboo blanks will be disinfected after the blank breaking process is completed.
Bleach powder is used for disinfection during cleaning and disinfection. First put the bundled bamboo blanks into the disinfection pool, each bundle of bamboo blanks is 100 pieces. According to the size of the pond, the quantity of bleached bamboo blanks can be arranged by oneself. The bamboo base after bleaching needs to be cleaned, and the purpose of cleaning is to clean up the disinfectant on the bamboo base.
The purpose of blanking is to treat the surface of the bamboo blank, including the bamboo skin. Put the bamboo blanks into the blanking machine, the surface of the bamboo blanks after coming out is smooth, and the blanking speed is very fast, usually about 120 blanks per minute.
In order to prevent the processed chopsticks from being deformed, the blanks need to be dried in the sun after being punched, and the bamboo blanks are spread in a sunny place for drying. Under the condition of sufficient sunlight, the bamboo blanks will dry in two or three days. It is also possible to use a drying chamber to dry the bamboo base, and the temperature of the drying chamber can be set at 70-80 degrees Celsius.
(1) Blank cutting and sharpening: blank cutting is to shape the roughly processed bamboo blank. Put the dried bamboo blanks into the chopping machine, and through the single-head trimming of the chopping machine, you can see that the bamboo blanks are thick at one end and thin at the other end. Such bamboo blanks already have the prototype of chopsticks. The next step is to sharpen, that is, to process the thin end of the bamboo blank into a round point.
(2) Grinding: the process after sharpening is exactly grinding, and grinding is to reprocess the surface of the bamboo blank. The machine in this process is connected by a group of grinding machines. After machine grinding, every part of the bamboo blank can be polished, so that the bamboo blank becomes round and smooth. The polished bamboo blank can already be called It's chopsticks
The most important function of varnishing chopsticks is to isolate external bacteria and form a protective film, which also makes the chopsticks more beautiful. Some people think that lacquer is a chemical product, and using lacquer chopsticks will have adverse effects on the body. In fact, this kind of thinking is wrong. The lacquer used to make chopsticks is all plant-extracted lacquer, and the eight metal elements contained in it meet international standards. It does no harm to the human body
(1) Cut the head and nod: put the painted chopsticks on the head cutting machine, and cut off the unpainted top. To determine the length of the chopsticks, usually the chopsticks are kept to 25 cm.
(2) Tip grinding: After the above steps, the chopsticks are basically finished. In order to make the tip of the chopsticks smoother, the painted chopsticks are polished again.
(3) Printing: We also need to print the polished chopsticks. The method used is partial printing. The general printing paper is a layer of plastic film, and the plastic film is attached with exquisite patterns. Put the chopsticks into the machine with printed paper, and the pattern of the printed paper itself will have an attachment effect. When the machine drives the chopsticks to run, it will provide a certain amount of heat to the chopsticks, and at the same time make the chopsticks rotate 360 degrees on the printed paper. The pattern is printed. The printed chopsticks look exquisite and beautiful, so the chopsticks are finished.
Pick out high-quality chopsticks with the same color and equal length and put them together, and pick out the chopsticks that are not complete. Be sure to check carefully during the acceptance process so as not to affect the overall quality of the chopsticks.
I believe that many people will have misunderstandings about the production of bamboo chopsticks. They think that bamboo chopsticks are simple products that are cut and formed by machines or manpower. In fact, this is a wrong understanding. Let me tell you about bamboo chopsticks. Let's make it!
The first step is of course material selection: moso bamboo is the best material for making bamboo chopsticks because of its hard material, short growth cycle and large output. Usually we choose moso bamboo that has grown for 3-5 years as raw materials. After selecting the materials, we proceeded to the second and third steps, section cutting: after selecting the moso bamboo, we proceeded to the work of section sectioning. First of all, cut off the part about 1.5 meters close to the bamboo root, because this part has many bamboo joints and rough fibers, and then cut off the part about one meter close to the tip of the bamboo, which is softer in fiber, and the remaining bamboo body is Can be used to make chopsticks. And broken blank: it is to use bamboo knife to divide bamboo section into bamboo blank. Select a section of bamboo, and use a bamboo knife to split it vertically from the top of the bamboo section. The section of the split bamboo blank is about 7 mm long and 5 mm wide.
These steps are actually preparations to make the bamboo material used to make bamboo chopsticks the most suitable.
Then the next step is to let the bamboo chopsticks materials be preliminarily sterilized and sterilized. Bleach powder and chemical reagents can be used. After disinfection, we can carry out finishing processing, which mainly includes billeting, drying, and molding. These steps are all for removing miscellaneous branches. , to make the overall shape of the chopsticks more exquisite, the next step is to paint, this step is not for the sake of looking good, but for the most important step of anti-bacterial treatment for the chopsticks, and then we can print the chopsticks according to different aesthetics .